1-10pcs 1-30 Gallon Fabric Plant Pots Vegetable Grow Bags Gardening Tomato Strawberry Growing Planter Potato Planting Bags
$15.06 – $290.34
- Set Type: YES
- Model Number: SZH038
- Material: Non-woven fabric
- Origin: Mainland China
- Type: Grow Bags
- Garden Pots Planters: Plants Grow Bags
- Feature 1: Plants nursery bags flower pot
- Feature 2: Garden supplies jardinage
- Feature 3: for saco planta jardim tuins tuin grow
- vertical garden planter: Tree growing bags garden tools supplies
- It adopts high quality non-woven fabric and is breathable. It can supplement the whole soil ball with nutrients. It is a plant that absorbs more evenly and grows quickly after being transplanted into a bag.
- It is made of reusable felt material. The water-retaining felt material creates perfect soil conditions. Excess water will be automatically discharged for indoor and outdoor use.
- Suitable for all kinds of soil, it can be transplanted every moment, it is not affected by the weather, it can be reused, it is a very good gardening tool.
Advantages of non-woven fabrics pot
- Non-woven fabric pot is breathable, and the roots of plants can achieve “Air pruning”.
- Non-woven fabric pot is permeable, so there is no need to worry about water accumulation and root rot in case of excessive watering
- Non-woven fabric pot is lightweight and easy to fold. After use, it can be cleaned, folded and stored, and can be reused.
- Non-woven fabric pot is an environmentally friendly material.
- Using non-woven fabrics pot, When the roots grow to the outer wall of the planting bag, due to the difference in temperature difference between the inside and outside, the roots of the plant stop extending when they come into contact with the outer wall, resulting in “Air Pruning”.At this point, the roots of the plant are naturally distributed in a fan-shaped pattern in the soil.
- Using traditional plastic pots, when the roots of a plant grow to the outer wall of the plastic pot, they will grow along the outer wall of the plastic pot, which is called “Root Bound”. At this point, the roots of the plant fill the container and wrap around the outer wall, forming a whole block. This will lead to poor nutrient absorption in the plant, resulting in yellow leaves.
- Non-woven fabrics pots of 3 gallons and above have thickened and reinforced handles for easy movement and optimal viewing conditions.
- This non-woven fabrics pots bag uses 300g/m² The thickened non-woven fabric is thick and durable while maintaining breathability.
- The top of the planting bag is fixed with two fine wires, which are firm and durable.
We provide planting bags with capacities ranging from 1 gallon to 30 gallon, covering various usage scenarios, and can grow succulent, various vegetables, flowers, and fruit trees.